A new Reefkeeping standard
Designed as the perfect reefscaping canvas, REEFER gen 2 tanks combine reef spec infrastructure with the freedom to install all your preferred hardware
Reefer gen 2 systems cone with a new and improved water management system, extra fortified cabinets and aquariums, reefmat and refugium ready sumps, extended warranty plans and are avaliable in a wide variety of sizes
- rimless ultra clear glass- reefer G2 aquariums are rimless, and constructed from ultra clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness of up to 19mm
- Extra fortified plywood cabinets- The marine-spec laminated cabinets follow the contour of the glass, and are now all fortified and made of plywood. The “floating tank” feature is now reinforced with front aluminum supports on all REEFER 625 G2 models and bigger.
- Dual return pump outlets-All REEFER 350 G2 models and bigger now have dual side-facing return pump outlets, creating an even better water distribution.
- Surface skimmer- The piping is hidden inside a large central overflow box, which has a large surface skimmer with removable comb parts, for easy cleaning
- Silent downflow system- The enlarged rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe reduces turbulence, making it easier to regulate.
- Assembly ready piping- All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joints (no gluing required). Extra bulkhead connectors are available in both Metric and USA sizes for those that want to customize their sump piping.
- High precision valve- All models now have a new and improved high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for easy regulation of the flow and a near silent operation.
- Professional reef spec sump- The professional sump includes a mechanical filtration media compartment (with micron filters & filter cups), which is easily removable, an optional refugium compartment, an adjustable height skimmer chamber for optimal skimmer performance, and a bubble trap to prevent air bubbles from returning to the aquarium.
- Reef mat and refugium- Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with Refugium.
- Display tank length- 150cm
- Display tank height-60cm
- Display tank width- 65cm
- Total systems height- 148cm
- Total systems water volume- 620 litres
- Display tank water volume- 497 litres
- In cabinet sump water volume- 123 litres
- Ultra clear front glass- 19mm
- Ultra clear side glass- 19mm
- Bottom glass- 15mm
more info can be found here- https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer-g2/
Red Sea REEFER™ Deluxe Concept
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates the ReefLED® lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the REEFER reef-ready systems in a convenient single package.
At the heart of the ReefLED is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 9,000 Kelvin white channel.
In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide the low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light, giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea’s ReefBeat® App which provides a wide range of easy to use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
The custom mounting system attaches firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reef scaping or other tank maintenance. The REEFER™ Peninsula Deluxe comes with a customized hanging system for the ReefLED® lights.
REEFER™ Deluxe is available for all models with 1, 2, 3 or 4 LED units according to model.