includes 1 universal cut out
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminum frame sections/profiles
- Internal and external frame corners
- Spacers and hangers
- 8mm (5/16″) netting, which can be cut to size
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
- Spline roller for inserting the spline
With a sleek profile and minimalist hangers the Red Sea Net Cover blends in seamlessly even on ultra-clear, rimless, open-top aquariums.
The extra strong aluminum frame and purpose designed components allow the extra thin transparent net cover to be customized to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes.
Check out our how-to video that shows exactly how to assemble Red Sea’s fish saver, step-by-step. Keep in mind that this is a Do-it-Yourself cover, and while it offers versatility and customizability at a fraction of the cost of custom-built covers, it does require proper DIY skills including planning, taking exact measurements and cutting aluminum profiles. So if you aren’t a DIY project kind of hobbyist, you can always ask your local dealer or a handy friend to help.