Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
Designed to measure calcium in reef tanks, the Hanna Calcium Checker is perfect for corals and marine life.
- Easy to use
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
Uses top quality technology to deliver high precision results.
The HI-758 Calcium Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 758 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps;
- Add 1ml of reagent A and add 9ml of deionised water to cuvette.
- Insert cuvette into the Checker and zero it out.
- Remove cuvette and add 0.1ml sample to be tested and 1 packet of reagent B
- Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results
The contoured style of the HI-758 Calcium Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 25 (re-ordering information: HI-758-26)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
- Water Quality
Range 200 to 600 ppm Resolution 1 ppm Accuracy @ 25°C ±6% of reading Light Source light emitting diode @ 610 nm Light Detector Silicon Photocell Environment 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); max 95% RH non-condensing Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA Auto-off after 10 minutes of non-use Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5") Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.) Method adaptation of the zincon method